Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Turning Over a New Leaf

I had a blog when I went to Moscow. Anybody remember it? Yea it was pretty sad, so if you don't that's probably a good thing, and if you do, then you've figured out the title of this post. For the longest time, with my personal blog on our missions website and facebook I thought, "I'll never do another blog again." But latley I've come to realize two things. The first is that I don't write enough. We'll I've always known this, but I really want to do better. I need to think of it more as a joy then a requirement in my life and so I'm making another attempt. The second thing is that I realize that not everone is on facebook and while that may one day be untrue, until that day I'm going to attempt to put some of the fun things that I post on facebook to this blog.
So here it goes, I hope I do better thistime!

No comments:

Post a Comment